Paradyskloof Guest House offers a refuge from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Situated at the foothills of Stellenbosch Mountain Beautiful vineyards and breathtaking mountain vistas create the backdrop for this idyllically situated sanctuary.
The historical town of Stellenbosch, in the Western Cape Winelands of South Africa, lies only moments away offering a wide variety of activities and indulgences. Comfort and style as well as peace and serenity combined with the endless attractions of the Cape Winelands make Paradyskloof Guest House the perfect retreat for any traveller.
Five units offer the latest in modern conveniences as well as good old-fashioned comfort. All rooms come standard with satellite television, a microwave, a small fridge and a bath and hand shower combination. Guests have the option of a queen size bed or two single beds covered in luxurious white linens. All beds are extra long for added comfort.
Three larger rooms also include a comfortable sleeper couch and lounge area.
A scrumptious breakfast provides the energy needed to explore the rich and enjoyable basket of pleasures the Cape Winelands has to offer.
- With easy access to informal trails on the foothills of Stellenbosch Mountain, our location is perfect for casual hikers and mountain bikers alike.
- A trout filled dam serenely set against the backdrop of this paradise offers fly fishing lovers the opportunity to cast their cares into the setting sun.
- A saltwater swimming pool offers a delightful refuge from the warm Cape summers.
- Neighbouring Vriesenhof Wine Estate has its own wine tasting centre and is within easy walking distance from your front door.
- For the golf enthusiast two world-class golf courses, Stellenbosch Golf Club and Kleine Zalze Golf Estate, are less than five minutes drive away.
- Whether you’re a gourmet or just love good food, Stellenbosch and the surrounding area offer a vast array of excellent restaurants and bistros.
- If you have any more time to spend our friendly staff are bursting with ideas to make your stay even more memorable.
From R 370/pp – R470/pp.
Address: Kabouterbos Farm, Paradyskloof, Stellenbosch, Western Cape 7550 South Africa